Sales volume continues to drop.
According to the statistics of China Construction Machinery Business Online, the loader sales volume of the 28 major loader manufacturers totals 14,994 units in June 2012, reducing 10.50% compared with last month and 22.07% compared with the same period last year. In the first half year, the accumulative sales volume of the 28 major loader manufacturers is 104,836 units, reducing 25.60% year-on-year, among which, the sales volume in the domestic market is 88,752 units, accounting for 84.66% of the total sales volume, with a year-on-year reduction of 30.73%; the export volume is 16,084 units, growing 25.70% year-on-year.
LiuGong places top position.
In the first half year, the accumulative sales volume of LiuGong loader continues to rank the first, with 19,766 units; the next are SDLG, Lonking, and XGMA, with the sales volume breaking through 10000 units each. Although the year-on-year sales reduce, the “Four Enterprises” are still far ahead of other manufacturers.
Export continues strong performance.
In the first half year, the export volume of SDLG loader ranks the first with 3067 units, with an export market share of 19.07%. Many enterprises double their export growth rate. The hot products for export are 5T and 3T loaders, similar to the domestic demands. Most products, except products of 1T and below, increase significantly compared with last year.
1. In the government conference held on March 5th, Premier Wen Jiabao said that China aims to grow its economy by 7.5% in 2012, which is the first time that the GDP growth is cut from 8% to 7.5% for 8 years.
2. Real estate: As to the real estate control policy, the official has confirmed not to launch new policy, but the current policy will not be loosened. Besides, the scale of indemnificatory housing construction hits a new high.
3. Railway: In the first half year of 2012, the investment to railway reduces compared with the same period last year; while in the second half year, the investment to railway will rebound due to the large-scale relaxation of the currency policy.
4. Highway construction: Though the currency policy in 2012 is positive, the highway construction still faces the capital shortage. During the twelfth five-year, the investment to highway construction decreases compared with 2010 and 2011.
5. Mining industry: Under the background of increasing resource price and stably growing demand, China’s mining industry shows stable growth trends. In 2012, because the global economy slows, the resource price is expected to fall slightly, while the investment to mining industry in China is expected to grow stably.
6. Water conservancy construction: Since 2011, the central and local governments have successively launched a series of files for the water conservancy construction. In 2011, the investment to the water conservancy construction totals CNY345.2 billion, with CNY114.1 billion from the central government and CNY231.1 billion from local governments. The investments from both central government and local governments hit a new high in the history.